I just read in Money Magazine that we live in the 61st out of the top 100 best small cities in America! Hooray for us! I'm guessing that they were counting road construction pylons which helped to boost out status. This is the scene currently outside of our slice of heaven subdivision.

We drove Tif and Abigail to the airport this afternoon. It's always sad for me to say goodbye, especially to those last visitors. It's been fabulous having so many of our family members visit during the past couple of months. We mopped the kitchen and vacuumed the living and family rooms and took the car seats out and put them in the garage. Things are quiet for awhile. We'll adjust.

This morning Tif and Abigail went on the broker tour with me to see 6 houses all over the valley. This was possible because Tif was all packed and organized. She had already washed sheets and dishes and finished up a few things for me. Wow, I loved the help.
Yesterday we met Larah, Cassidy and Parker at the Thatcher pool in the morning. In the afternoon we went to preview the floats for the 24th of July parade. This was Steve's favorite pick by the Murray Parkway Stake. It was pretty amazing with lots of movement and lots of crickets.

We just finished having a loud thunderstorm with a little rain. What perfect timing! It reflects my mood for now but tomorrow I hit the road running with a busy day of real estate, and helping people. I'm so blessed. Thanks for visiting and staying in touch. We appreciate it!
1 comment:
That was our favorite float too! They did an amazing job on it! Thanks for having us over for a quick swim. It was fun to visit with Tif and let the kids cool off!
Post a Comment