Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mystery Items...


Recent guests have left several items at our home. If you can identify any of these items or if you are the owner of any of these items, please step forward and confess. We desire for these precious treasures to be returned to their rightful owners.


These mystery shoes propelled Tiffany down the road and over the parkway several times during her visit and helped her achieve her goal in the Fun Run on July 3rd.
These sunglasses are pretty classy. Anyone out there claim them?
Hopefully this earring belongs to a female family member.

3 comments:

Tiffany Salter said...

The earring is mine! I thought I had lost it in Idaho, so I am quite glad to see it made your blog instead.

Jackie said...

Wow I am glad I didn't leave anything behind especially glad I didn't leave anything embarassing behind.

Tay and Jen said...

The sunglasses are mine. please set them in my box in the closet and i'll pick them up in september/october