Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HAIR NEWS!

I went to my hair dresser today. I have gone to Jana for many years. I told her that I didn't want the hair helmut look that I kept getting every time I washed and styled my hair. She is trying to help me keep the look updated. The big news for those of you that feel genetically challenged is that she said, "Your hair is getting thicker and it's getting curlier too." This is not a common thing but happens to some after age 50. Now you have something spectacular to look forward to. Aren't you excited?

2 comments:

Tiffany Salter said...

I am actually quite excited about that! Maybe Abigail and I will get lucky that way too. I like the new do!

Tay and Jen said...

It doesn't look like the 'thicker and curlier' gene got passed down to your sons....