Work had its challenges for both of us today. But we enjoyed chatting inbetween phone calls and snacking on a pomelo together. We're trying to eat healthy snacks but we saved up our calories for dinner since I brought home Tasty Cakes from my trip.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day!
It was a nice day around our house today. The sun was shining. The temperature was warmer, in the 50's and Steve and I mostly worked at home. I had to go out to get some papers signed, but he didn't even leave the house until we went for our walk. Just being home together was a treat for us.
Work had its challenges for both of us today. But we enjoyed chatting inbetween phone calls and snacking on a pomelo together. We're trying to eat healthy snacks but we saved up our calories for dinner since I brought home Tasty Cakes from my trip.
Here was our homemade romantic dinner topped off by Tasty Cakes. To my sweetheart of 40+ years I say, "I love you eternally." Thanks for the memories and the fun times yet to come.
Work had its challenges for both of us today. But we enjoyed chatting inbetween phone calls and snacking on a pomelo together. We're trying to eat healthy snacks but we saved up our calories for dinner since I brought home Tasty Cakes from my trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you made it back safely. Looks like a good time by all. And the dinner looks yum!
I love both of you too!! It is really hard for me to even remember when you weren't married, and both of you have always been so wonderful to me. I love that you still love each other after all these years.
Post a Comment