Yesterday Steve and I picked out a frame at our local Hobby Lobby so we could properly display our gorgeous new family picture given to us by Brent and Kathy. Here it is proudly displayed in our office where we can enjoy it as we work. We love looking at our family. This picture is a true TREASURE! Thanks to all who brought this together for us.
Mostly we have been doing the same things we did last year. Steve spent the week at corporate headquarters in Wisconsin enjoying the "balmy" -13 degree weather. Actually he was in the hotel almost all the time so it didn't really matter much. They were able to focus on work and not get distracted by warm weather and sunshine.
I have some buyers under contract so I'm working on that and trying to sell a couple of listings. I have visited some senior friends and checked frequently on my brother, Greg, who is scheduled to go home from the hospital today.
Steve has been feverishly working on our taxes and submitted those to our tax man yesterday. I have been submitting reports to the local real estate board-paperwork we don't love to do. We are also working with various auxiliary secretaries to get the information for our ward history which is due soon.
Now we have a new project which Steve is excited about and I am doing my best to be optimistic about--setting up, organizing and learning to use a new computer. At the board holiday luncheon, my name was drawn as the winner for a $575 gift card to the apple store. We decided to use that toward a new MacBook Air computer since my laptop is having issues. So now we will be learning a completely new system. So far I can go into my emails and search the web for miscellaneous items. I haven't figured out how to load photos from my SD card and blog yet so this function is still being done on the old one.
On the lighter side, we stopped by to watch Britton score a goal in his indoor soccer match yesterday. Hooray, Britton. He was playing against 13-15 year olds. We were pretty impressed with his ability.
It snowed again last night so I believe that we are going out to shovel the driveway before our new neighbor, Lacey, gets out there. Every time we drive up, our driveway is nice and clean and we have found out that she has been cleaning it with her snow blower. How nice is that? Needless to say, we LOVE our new neighbors.
2 comments:
In time, you'll come to adore your Mac...good job!
Well, I do not know about a Mac, but I can tell you that Windows 8 is horrible. I do love my two Apple product. my phone and Ipad.
Post a Comment