Sunday, April 6, 2014

End of March Highlights!

 Things have been busy with my work so I love the change of pace that accompanies a visit from Heather and Aaron's family.  They drove to UT for their 2-day spring break.  Hooray for us!
 I love to see the cousins play together and have fun even though it can get messy.

 Heather and Hilary left on Friday afternoon for a reunion with their K-1 Crew friends.  Saturday morning Steve and I decided it would be entertaining to take the kids with us to the local home and garden show.  Adam and Korinne had a baptism to attend but Aaron went along with us.  It was a fun event and I expected that the kids might get a piece or two of candy.  Boy was I wrong.  It was like Halloween.  They really made a haul.


 This remodeling booth had free water bottles in their toilet display.  I got a kick out of that.
We made little personal pizzas for lunch and then headed to jump world.  Somehow this photo of all of us girls who attended the historic first General Women's Meeting that included all girls over 8, Elsie couldn't be left out, got int the middle.  The meeting was AWESOME and I loved attending with two of my daughters and five of my granddaughters.  It was such a memorable event for me.
 This was taken Sunday after church when Quinn kept inviting Jameson to read the Book of Mormon.  Then when Steve tried to take some pictures, Quinn said, "I can't really read the Book of Mormon."  It was so cute.
 This is another photo from the H & G Show.  The kids loved the super slide.
 Here I am shopping at Macey's with Quinn and Jameson.  It was delightful!
 Lunch of personal pizzas was fun but some kids didn't eat much--too much candy, I'd say.


 These next few photos are from Jump World.  We were so happy that Adam had some discount coupons.  It made the activity more affordable.


 Sunday, Steve and I cooked a turkey feast with all the trimmings.  The adults enjoyed it.
 That night the M family joined us at the condo so we had people sleeping in almost every corner.  Jantzen slept between two chairs pushed together.

 Most of the kids slept on the floor on sleeping bags with blankets over themselves.

 Their trip to the dentist on Monday morning was definitely NOT the highlight of this trip.
I'm glad they came though.  It is always awesome to see our grandkids.  Love you all!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for having us!