Elsie and Quinn had fun on the playground equipment nearby. I was so bundled up with layers as the wind was ferocious that I made quite a comical sight. I got more laughs than the teams scored goals.
The next morning the weather was chilly but much better for Anna's soccer game. It was a little breezy but much more pleasant.
We had taco salad for lunch. Aaron really knows how to build them. Doesn't this look pretty and yummy too?
We had a lot of fun coloring Easter eggs. The kids got very creative and this year we had gold glaze so that added another dimension of creativity.
Steve was the supreme hider of treats, etc. The hunt really doesn't have much candy anymore since I like to add items for lunches, etc. Anything packaged is fair game.
Here Jantzen, Tanner, Elsie, Brinley, Anna and Quinn line up with their empty sacks. Grandpa is supervising of course.
Here they lined up again with their bags full. Everyone got a good haul.
We were so happy that the weather improved to jacket weather. It was much nicer on Saturday.
Right after the hunt, the kids sat down in the family room and dumped out their loot. Let the trading begin!
Elsie was so happy to find Cheetos. She loves those.
Looks like Brinley was the queen of Doritos.
Anna specialized in cutie oranges. Oh the creativity of this "scavenger hunt" as Elsie liked to call it.
She couldn't wait for the scavenger hunt.
Shortly after the hunt, Steve and I loaded up and headed back to CV. Tomorrow we will repeat some of these activities with Hilary's family.










1 comment:
Enjoyed your visit - and send me the pic of you at the soccer game all bundled. Still makes me chuckle;).
Post a Comment