Sunday, April 6, 2014

Type Three Makeover!

 I managed to skip two appointments with my regular hair dresser for the past 20+ years, Jana, so that the Dressing Your Truth salon would have something to work with.  They had plenty as my hair was looking quite droopy.  Anyway, I had decided to spring for the big makeover event for my birthday, but the hairdressers were booked about a month out.  It was fun watching my sweet stylist get into her makeover mode.  I think she did a really nice job.  When I first started their were two other ladies finishing up with their stylists.  When they left Carol Tuttle herself, sat down in the stylist chair for her regular appointment.  Several people came in and sat around her as she held meetings with staff members and other people who do work for her.  It was a very interesting afternoon.  Don't I look lively?  I'm enjoying my new Type 3 personna.  It feels liberating and it's fun to wear something besides black.
 Two days before my "makeover" I attended our annual birthday lunch with my birthday friends, Marita, Marlene and Mynon.  Their birthdays are on the same day just 5 days before mine. The last few years, we haven't made it in February but it's okay.  I'm glad we finally got it together.