It's been a busy day as you can see. Steve and I are a little tired. Jen & Taylor are at the movies because they think it's the middle of the day which it is in China.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
China's Half Way Around the World
Just ask Jen and Taylor who spent more than twenty hours getting to Utah from there. Here's proof that Jen is pregant. Isn't her little tummy cute?
This morning bright and early, we hosted our 2nd Annual Flag Day Breakfast. Here is our prize winning family the Hospardarsky's. They went home with full stomachs and a new outdoor flag for their home.
Adam and I started hosting this event last year as an appreciation to our clients for their support and referrals. Here Adam, and Steve get the griddles ready for cooking.

I think that this group is happy. There are a few smiles.
Nancy and John with their little ones enjoy the food and the fun.
Here are a few kids with parents waiting for their turn at the fish pond. They just kept coming back until Hilary said "That's enough."
We borrowed Grandpa & Grandma's jumping contraption. It was a hit!
Right after the breakfast, Hilary and I headed for a baby shower for Jen, hosted by her mother and sister. They had quite a nice spread of food and it was fun to congratulate our mother to be and shower her with little "boy" gifts.


Taylor watched the festivities while Jen's nieces helped her open every gift. They had an especially good time. Having a boy willl be a new experience for her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the breakfast! It was a lot of fun to see you. I felt bad that I didn't get to make it to the shower but I hope that it was a great time! I hope to see Jen and Taylor before they head back to China.
Post a Comment