Today was a special day for Quinn! As family members gathered together from both sides to attend church and hear his father give him his official name and blessing. It was a joyous occasion and here you see him so cute in his "Sunday Go To Meeting" clothes.


Here are the proud parents and grandparents on our side of the family.

Elsie's having fun for the moment, but she's not terribly fond of giving up the royal "last child spot in the family."

Hilary, Heather, Bonnie and Quinn enjoying each other and the lunch we had following the meeting.

I am taking a moment to visit with Ruth and LaVerne, Aaron's grandparents, were are also long time friends of my parents since World War II.

A whole lot of laughing going on at the kids table.

When it was time for Saturday night baths, I got to bathe Quinn first. We both had a great time. He was cooing and smiling. I love giving baths to my grandbabies. Well, let's just say I love baths!
1 comment:
What a fun reason to go visit family! Quinn is such a cutie! Hope to see you guys this Saturday for the flag day breakfast!
Post a Comment