Sunday, June 21, 2009

Look What the Breeze Blew In

Last Sunday Taylor and Jen had a 5 minute reunion with Heather & Aaron before Taylor had to pick up a customer at the airport and head up north for his Global Summit. Heather and family had just arrived to spend a few days while Aaron works. Here Jen and Taylor pose with the new baby Quinn. Isn't Quinn cute when he isn't crying? Look how big he is getting already.The kids and I tried to squeeze in some fun during the 4 days they were in town. We went to the zoo and had a ride on the train and the carousel on Wed. I love our Grandparent's pass. We also managed to swim 3 times at our old condo pool in spite of rainy weather most of the week. One night we even swam in the rain until a heavy wind storm blew in.

Anna doesn't look too happy, but she actually liked the train ride. The penguins were a big hit this visit.

On Monday night we added, Dustin, Larah, Cassidy and Parker to the chaos. There was a period of sunshine so the kids took over the yard and had some water fun of their own.

Here's Elsie seriously reading. We had a lot of fun together. I hated it when I had to leave for work or meetings.

1 comment:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Elsie looks so grown up! I can't wait to see everybody!