Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's a Party!

Some of you don't think that Steve and I have much of a social life. You may be correct since we spend most of our time at work, church, moving, organizing and doing things for our family. However, on Friday night we attended a party. We got together with three other "realtor" associates and their husbands. We ate yummy food, laughed a bit and even played a game.
Don't be too shocked. I know, you can't believe we played a game, but we did. Of course, Steve had one of the best scores. That part shouldn't have surprised you. Steve is actually a social kind of guy. It's just that by the time he gets home at the end of a travel week, going out is not his favorite option. He was a great sport though and we enjoyed the evening.
This beautiful spinach salad was served on a platter so you could see and indulge on the strawberries and pecans. I'm going to try that idea soon.

No comments: