Monday, September 13, 2010

Call Me Blessed!

I'm so blessed! It's truly amazing that within one week's time I got to spend Sunday in church with each of my sons and their families. That might not sound so spectacular but it is when I contemplate the miracle of it. One son lives in Pennsylvania and the other son lives in China. I live in Utah. Does God love and bless us? I think that He provides so many miracles and opportunities for joy in our lives. I am so grateful for this experience. Thanks to God and His angels. What joy He provides to me!

3 comments:

Tay and Jen said...

it was fun to have you here. we hope you post a lot more pictures of your trips!

Heather said...

A miracle, indeed!

Tricia said...

Wow! When you put it in that perspective, it really is awesome! Seeing both your sons who are in time zones exactly 12 hours apart within one week.