Saturday, January 15, 2011
Date Night!
Tonight Steve and I had a date to the Attractive Nails Salon. We went to use our Christmas gifts and get a pedicure. We quite enjoyed the massage chairs and the foot and calf massage. Steve declined to have his toenails painted but I went for purple. It was a relaxing change of pace for both of us. 
Here are the results. Our nails are clipped and my heels are smooth. I love it. Thanks Jen and Tay. We both enjoyed your generous gift.
During the holiday season, I had the idea that I would replace most of the lights on the little tree on the front porch before I put it away for the season. The wind had blown it over several times and most of the lights didn't work. Up until today, it has been frozen to the porch. Since our temperature was a balmy 40 degrees, I was able to move it. Well, it turned into a much bigger task than I anticipated. This was one of those pre-lit trees so each light was SECURELY fastened to each limb. I kept wondering if I should just throw it away instead of struggling with each light. I was finally able to get all of the broken lights off, but I will warn you should you contemplate this type of activity, that it may test your patience and persistence. I always wondered what you did when your lights quit working on those kind of trees. NOW I KNOW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have never seen Dad's toenails looking so good! Glad you guys had a nice date.
Post a Comment