For our 4th of July celebration, we headed over to Murray Park for the Fun Run and parade. There are hundreds of runners at the starting line.

Among them were Jeff, Liberty and Tiffany. This was an excellent goal for them to run this race together. They hailed all of the way from Vermont/S. Carolina & Texas.

After the adult race, Benson ran in the kids race. He did a fantastic job and finished ahead of many of the other runners. We're proud of you, Benson.

Here comes the parade--Sadie, Benson and Abigail loved chasing after the candy.
After those festivities, we drove to Hilary's for a family barbeque. It was fun having Adam, Hilary, Britton, Jenna, Korinne, Liberty, Jeff, Benson, Sadie, Tiffany, Abigail, Taylor, Jen, Willl and Steve and I all together. I guess you could say, I rarely get too much of the family.

We mostly just ate and sat around talking and laughing while the kids played. It was oh so relaxing.

Our princesses loved dressing up and entertaining us.


Those runners look far too happy wearing their newly acquired shirts. Congrats to the runners! I don't know where Tiffany was when this photo was taken. She was probably busy as a lady-in-waiting to a princess.

Will has the biggest smile. We love to see it. I'm sure this was taken the next day at our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment