I am pretty amazed but they are actually excited to use their new treadmill. I hope that I will be half as willing to try new things when I'm their age, and I sincerely pray for their safety.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Who says?
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? How many people do you know who WANT to start using a treadmill just 2 months before their 97th birthday? Well here's my dad and Ann trying out their new treadmill.
Ann has been eagerly awaiting its arrival for several weeks. Her doctor recommended it after her recent knee replacement surgery. Taylor made arrangements for us to pick it up at the warehouse in Ogden. Saturday we took it to their house. Steve and Taylor's friend, Seth, spent the next 2-3 hours assembling it and coaching them on its use. Dad and Ann pulled up their chairs and supervised the entire process. That in itself was pretty comical.
I am pretty amazed but they are actually excited to use their new treadmill. I hope that I will be half as willing to try new things when I'm their age, and I sincerely pray for their safety.
I am pretty amazed but they are actually excited to use their new treadmill. I hope that I will be half as willing to try new things when I'm their age, and I sincerely pray for their safety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad it made there. Hope no one gets hurt.
Go mom and dad!!
Post a Comment