We had a few more fun times through the end of the month. Here are some random photos that I just had to post. It was a fabulous month for me with so many family members coming in and out of the house. Ah! The joy of family. I loved each minute for I knew that soon it would be quiet again. Too quiet.


You know how we love the food. This lemonade cake turned out to be a winner. Thanks to all for letting me experiment on you. It's good to have cheerful folks to test them on.
Jessica and Cameron taste each other's Banbury Cross donuts. These are McKay's favorite.



Cameron, Jessica and Thomas enjoy both of their Grandmas.
Heather's family came down one more time so Heather could attend her class reunion. I'm sure she was the prettiest mother of 6 there. There was no real competition.
Everyone gathers around to skype with the cousins in China. We love skype.
Goodbye. We are ready to go!
1 comment:
wow! You really caught up your blog! It looks like you had a wonderful summer, filled with family. Glad you were able to get so many great pictures to share. Hope you Fall is filled with just as much love from family too.
Post a Comment