 |
| Bill, Steve's Father |
I'm so grateful for earthly fathers and here are some fathers who are especially important to me- Steve's father, Bill. My father, Bob. Steve, my eternal companion and the father of our children. Oh, how I love this man.
 |
| Bob, My Father |
 |
| Steve, my husband |
Steve is a great father, but even more amazing is that he is a fabulous grandfather. I am so grateful for all he does for our family. He provides a loving, kind, steady, Christlike example to our children and grandchildren. His family is everything to him and everything he does is focused on their well-being. He literally doesn't do anything for himself--except possibly yard work but our whole neighborhood benefits from that too.
I am also so grateful for the fathers of our grandchildren. Each of these wonderful men dedicates themselves to their families. We appreciate the example they are to their children and the loving way they care for their wives and children. Because of their righteous choices, they are able to bless their families through their priesthood. They are working to build eternal homes. Thank you to our sons and sons-in-law-Shawn, Aaron, McKay, Adam, Jeff and Taylor! We love you all so much. Happy Father's Day to each of you!
We love you all! These photos aren't in any special order. I struggle to control this process so excuse my weakness.
1 comment:
Great tribute - we have a lot of awesome fathers in this big family!
Post a Comment