Sunday, February 21, 2016

Out with the Old, In With the New...


 I try to find myself a box of chocolates the week after valentine's day.  I was busy the first couple of days so the picking was slim but I managed this little jewel for $2.50.  Thanks, sweetheart.
Steve went to NV for training with his dealership buddies this past week.  Before he left, he helped Mike C finish removing the old countertops from our Murray kitchen.  While he was gone, new granite counters were installed in the kitchen and the main bathroom.



 Tuesday turned out to be a beautiful day in many ways.  Because it was warm and sunny for a change, the workers were able to set up their cutting equipment in the driveway.  They worked hard all day long.  Mike C took this photo of me standing with the equipment.
 It took four men to carry in the piece that fit around the sink and over the dishwasher.  In the whole kitchen, there is only one seam and it is perfect.  They really did a nice job.







 We love the new kitchen and bathroom counters.  I always hated the old black sink with the paint stains.  We decided we might as well get this done since we would have to do it prior to selling some day.  Now we can enjoy it!  LOVE, LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Tiffany Salter said...

The counters look awesome!