I definitely started celebrating my birthday early this year. It was still January when Cathy brought lunch to my house so we could celebrate my birthday while working on an offer for Steve and Greg to purchase a manufactured home in a senior community in Murray. That turned into a roller coaster situation. We finally made an offer on a different unit on Friday and closed it the next Monday. I believe the Lord was helping us avoid additional grief and expense.
Saturday morning Steve and I attended a concealed carry class which had been arranged by his boss. It was a very informative course. I was glad that we hadn't yet purchased anything, as we need to go to a range and try a few models first.
Saturday afternoon we drove through snow and arrived to find our driveway cleared after 18 inches had fallen the previous night. Thanks, Adam. It wasn't long before Steve was clearing it again. I think that this photo was on Sunday morning. We were able to return the favor for Adam as he left early for meetings.
I intended to wait until the next Sunday to celebrate my birthday with Hilary's family since it was still January, but they had other plans. They made yummy no-bake cookies and brought candles so we went ahead and celebrated anyway. My birthday month just keeps getting longer and longer. Hooray!
On my actual birthday, Steve and I spent the day helping Steve K. move most of his stuff from UT county to his new home in Murray. The three of us spent all day. I felt like we did pretty well and only ended up with a few sore muscles. Steve K. is amazingly strong for a small man. I was quite proud of our accomplishment.







No comments:
Post a Comment